- Implement automation tests for all layers of the application, striving towards 100% automated testing.
- Design/develop tools and frameworks to enable the reduction of manual testing.
- Coordinate with the project managers, engineers, and release team for certifying the projects for release.
- Responsible for release plans & test management activities.
- Test management includes initiation, test estimations, requirement analysis, scheduling, people and resource management, metrics & risk management, and monitoring & controlling.
- Working with development teams investigating and fixing software bugs and deficiencies based on the testing results.
- Client management, handling all top management stakeholder calls, determining project health, and provide solutions.
- Preparation of test plan, training plan, test strategy, test estimation & test cycle management.
- Status Reporting – Quality status report to stakeholders as required weekly/monthly/sprint-wise.
- Good knowledge of automation technologies like Selenium, jest, mocha, protractor, etc.
- Knowledge of planning and executing various regression testing,e2e testing, unit testing.
- Knowledge on implementing tests on modern deployment pipelines.
- Some experience with dependency injection and apollo client/server. Graphql-modules would be nice to have.
- Agile mindset and experience with agile development practices (TDD, Pair Programming, Scrum, Kanban).
- Analytical mindset, strong communication skills, and thorough, structured work.
- Hybrid work culture (Work from home Or Office).
- Friendly, competitive, and creative working environment.
- Exposure to working in award-winning international tech initiatives guided by foreign managers.
- Competitive salary.
- 5 working days in a week (9 am – 5:30 pm).
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities.
- Access to the paid learning materials (Udemy, Coursera).
- Paid leave, Sick leave.
- PF, CIT, Perks & Incentives.
- Refreshment, Recreational, team-building activities.
How to Apply?
Interested professionals fulfilling the criteria mentioned above are highly encouraged to send a cover letter with their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com