We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. wireframe.cc and InVision).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Expert in Adobe XD, Photoshop.
- Knowledge around HTML5, CSS 3.0, jQuery, JS is an added advantage.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
- A friendly, competitive, and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week(9 am – 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Paid leave, sick leave
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities.
Please apply at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org