Tekkon Technologies looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is motivated and confident to work in the following stacks:
– SQL / NoSQL databases,
– Apollo GraphQL (Desirable),
– Docker and Nginx (Desirable)
An ideal candidate is someone who has a lot of experience in building modern scalable web apps.
- Creating professional dynamic web app forms & integrating them with a SQL DB.
- Handling large data sets, API calls, etc. Markdown editors. Image and file upload/download. Nginx and docker experience is highly desirable.
- Permissions systems, sign in/sign out and user account types with different components visible based on user type.
- Admin pages, changing users’ passwords, emails, etc. Setting up license trials for the app.
- UI design, charts, and dashboards.
- Bulk emailing of users based on actions made by users. Instant messaging.
- Good understanding of Node.js and the most common packages in the ecosystem (i.e. Express).
- Familiarity with GraphQL is a plus.
- Working knowledge of node.js package management and the tools ecosystem (like npm, grunt).
- Ability to model and apply authorization and permission control between users, systems, and services.
- Knowledge of incorporating different data sources and databases and to deliver the optimal output to different client platforms (mobile vs web)
- Familiarity with creating scalable Node.js applications with microservices.
- Proficiency with relational databases and pragmatically modeling business processes through schema.
- Understanding of automated unit tests and testing platforms and how to implement and integrate them.
- Knowledge around Docker is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- A friendly, competitive, and creative working environment with foreign managers
- 5 working days in a week(9 am – 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Lunch provided in the office (Currently Work From Home)
- Paid leave, sick leave
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities.
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above are highly encouraged to send a cover letter with their updated resume at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org