- Hands-on experience developing software in PHP and its frameworks (e.g. Codeigniter, Laravel).
- Strong knowledge of the MVC structure.
- Good knowledge of relational databases with the ability to design and write raw MySQL queries.
- Experience with third-party APIs (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Amazon AWS, Stripe, Xero etc).
- Should have a working knowledge of building and implementing RESTful Web Services.
- Good understanding of version control (e.g GIT) and concepts like branching, merging and cherry-picking.
- Proficient in English language and excellent communication
- Ability to work individually and with managers and creative teams while involved with the system development life cycle
- Familiar working in the Agile environment and SCRUM methodology
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility and cross-platform testing
- Deep understanding of web standards and best practices
- Should have an ability to work under minimal supervision
- Creative and self-managed
- Able to provide suggestions to improve the existing system
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Min. 3 years of work experience
- Friendly, competitive, and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week(9 am – 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Lunch provided while working from the office. (Currently working from home)
- Paid leave, sick leave
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities
Apply with your portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com