We are looking for a Software Test Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible to enhance technical skills and be able to provide guidance and direction to help make critical technical and project-related decisions. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Implement automation tests for all layers of the application, striving towards 100% automated testing.
- Design/develop tools and frameworks to enable the reduction of manual testing.
- Coordinate with the project managers, engineers, and release team for certifying the projects for release.
- Responsible for release plans & test management activities.
- Test management includes initiation, test estimations, requirement analysis, scheduling, people and resource management, metrics & risk management, and monitoring & controlling.
- Working with development teams investigating and fixing software bugs and deficiencies based on the testing results.
- Client management, handling all top management stakeholder calls, determining project health, and provide solutions.
- Preparation of test plan, training plan, test strategy, test estimation & test cycle management.
- Status Reporting – Quality status report to stakeholders as required weekly/monthly/sprint-wise.
- Good knowledge of automation technologies like Selenium, jest, mocha, protractor, etc.
- Knowledge of planning and executing various regression testing,e2e testing, unit testing.
- Knowledge on implementing tests on modern deployment pipelines
- Agile mindset and experience with agile development practices (TDD, Pair Programming, Scrum, Kanban).
- Analytical mindset, strong communication skills, and thorough, structured work.
- Friendly, competitive, and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week(9 am – 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (Udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Hybrid work culture ( from home and office both)
- PF, CIT, Paid leave, sick leave
- Refreshment, recreational, team building activities.
Looks interesting? How to apply?
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above are highly encouraged to send a cover letter with their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com