We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Should be able to present in video conferences.
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail.
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week(9 am – 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Lunch provided in office
- Paid leave, sick leave
- Refreshment, recreational, team building activities.
Send us your resume along with well written cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com