Tekkon Technologies looking for a Software Engineer who is motivated and confident to work in the following stacks:
– React.js & NodeJs,
– SQL and NoSQL databases
– GraphQL (Advantageous)
An ideal candidate is someone who has at least two years of professional full-stack development experience.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Good understanding of Node.js and the most common packages in the ecosystem (i.e. Express).
- Familiarity with GraphQL.
- Familiarity with creating scalable Node.js applications with microservices.
- Working knowledge of node.js package management and the tools ecosystem (like npm, grunt).
- Ability to model and apply authorization and permission control between users, systems, and services.
- Knowledge of incorporating different data sources and databases and delivering the optimal output to different client platforms (mobile vs web)
- Proficiency with relational databases and pragmatically modeling business processes through schema.
- Understanding of automated unit tests and testing platforms and how to implement and integrate them.
- Knowledge around Docker is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- A friendly, competitive, and creative working environment with foreign managers
- 5 working days in a week(9 am – 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (Udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Provident Fund
- Paid leave, sick leave
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities.
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above are highly encouraged to send a cover letter with their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com