Are you an aspiring Backend developer looking for an opportunity to work in a great team and advance your skills and career? If you are an analytical problem solver with strong NodeJs, TypeScript, and AWS services like Amplify, Cognito, having a passion for development and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our fun, enthusiastic, dedicated, and energetic team who are running at full speed addressing the different business needs of international clients with technical solutions.
- Creating and maintaining server-side application logic.
- Collaborate with front-end developers on combining their front-end elements and components with the server-side.
- Write high-quality, readable, and testable code.
- Design and optimize applications for high performance, high availability, and low latency.
- 2+ years of experience with backend web development in NodeJs.
- Good understanding of Node.js and the most common packages in the ecosystem (i.e. Express).
- Experience with AWS services like AWS Amplify, Cognito.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its idiosyncrasies.
- Working knowledge of node.js package management and the tools ecosystem (like npm, grunt).
- Ability to model and apply authorization and permission control between users, systems, and services.
- Knowledge of incorporating different data sources and databases and to deliver optimal output to different client platforms (mobile vs web)
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficiency with relational databases and pragmatically modeling business processes through schema.
- Understanding of automated unit tests and testing platforms and how to implement and integrate them.
- Knowledge around Docker is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week(9 am – 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Lunch provided in office (Currently Work From Home)
- Paid leave, sick leave
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities.
Looks interesting? How to apply?
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above are highly encouraged to send a cover letter with their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com