We are looking for a React Native developer to build performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes – React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- 2+ years of building mobile applications using React Native.
- Experience building and consuming APIs to interact with other applications using REST or GraphQL.
- Experience in design and building mobile-first UI.
- Experience in working in an agile environment to quickly iterate and deliver features to users.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Should be able to present in video conferences among foreign managers.
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Hybrid work culture (Work from home Or Office).
- Friendly, competitive, and creative working environment.
- Exposure to working in award-winning international tech initiatives guided by foreign managers.
- Competitive salary.
- 5 working days in a week (9 am – 5:30 pm).
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities.
- Access to the paid learning materials (Udemy, Coursera).
- Paid leave, Sick leave.
- PF, CIT, Perks & Incentives.
- Refreshment, Recreational, team-building activities.
How to Apply?
Interested professionals fulfilling the criteria mentioned above are highly encouraged to send application with their updated resume at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org