We are looking for a Python/Go Developer with an in-depth understanding of fetching data from multiple online sources, cleanse it, and build APIs on top of it. Candidate should have development expertise in Python and Golang applications. The ideal candidate should have flexibility towards learning new tools and technologies and must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a positive attitude.
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward efficient microservices distributed architecture
- Participate in design, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, analysis and documenting software
- Adhere to the coding standards and all policies and procedures identified for the project specified by the client
- Coordinate with project team members
- Document the approach and actions are taken for production development, and testing of the code
- Report the progress of work to supervisor and team in team meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested
- Proficiency with developing Python, Golang applications
- Experience with event-driven architecture is must
- Should have knowledge of Regular expressions, data storage procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of Web Crawling / Web scraping in Python is a must.
- Develop frameworks for automating and maintaining the constant flow of data from multiple sources
- Basics of databases. Good troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Developing highly reliable web crawlers and parsers across various websites
- Experience with CI-CD Pipeline systems.
- Experience in a DevOps environment using tools such as Eclipse, GIT, Jenkins, Jira, etc
- Knowledge of AWS and it’s services like API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, Dynamodb will be a big bonus.
- Experience in unit testing frameworks pytest, unittest
- A friendly, competitive, and creative working environment with foreign managers.
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates).
- Timely international visit based on client’s demand
- 5 working days in a week (9 am – 5:30 pm).
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities.
- Access to the paid learning materials and certifications
- Working with the latest technologies.
- Lunch provided in the office.
- Paid leave, sick leave.
- Refreshment, recreational, team building activities.
Please apply with your portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com