We are looking for two skilled .NET developers (mid and senior-level) to join our team to oversee the design and implementation of websites, programs, and applications that execute within Microsoft’s .NET framework. The candidate should have a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications using .NET Core, ASP.NET Core Blazor (WASM), and other technologies.
- Write clean, scalable, and efficient code, following best practices and industry standards. (Clean Code / Clean Architecture).
- Close Collaboration with Product Manager / Tech Lead.
- Develop and maintain databases, ensuring data integrity and security.
- Test software applications, debug and fix issues, and ensure high-quality output.
- Participate in code and design reviews, and provide constructive feedback to other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience with ASP.NET Core Blazor (WASM) a big plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies such as Agile and Scrum.
- Solid understanding of SPA principal.
- Experience with Opensource Database e.g. PostgreSQL.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to design and implement complex solutions.
- Experience with testing frameworks (focus on unit testing) and practices, and a focus on delivering high-quality software.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Self-starter with a desire to learn continuously and improve.
- Friendly, competitive, and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week(9 am – 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (Udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Hybrid Work Culture ( Home or Office )
- PF, CIT, Paid leave, Sick leave
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities.
Looks interesting? How to apply?
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above are highly encouraged to send a cover letter with their updated resume at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org