We are looking for a Lead Engineer to join our team who is specialized in MERN stack, and who has experience in leading and developing modern scalable applications and providing a complete business solution. We are keen to have a confident professional who operates with a sense of realism, humility, humor, and adds significant value to the team meanwhile maintaining and streamlining the company’s projects.
- Five Years of experience working as a Software Engineer specializing in system design, development, deployment, and maintenance.
- Hands-on experience in working with the latest backend (NodeJs, ExpressJs) technologies.
- Experienced designing and developing SPAs in the modern JS frameworks like ReactJs, Angular.
- Ability to work with both front and back-end developers.
- Effective verbal, written communication skills, and expressive personality.
- Concept of modern scalable applications like serverless, microservices.
- Experience with GraphQL and AWS skills (EC2, Lambda, Elastic beanstalk, S3, Cloudwatch) would be an added advantage.
- Solid understanding of database Both relational (MySQL, Postgres) and non-relational (Mongo).
- Understanding of version control systems like GIT.
- Familiar working in the Agile environment.
As a senior software engineer you will be:
● Working closely with Tekkon’s CTO to lead the tech team in Nepal office.
● Define all aspects of backend development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
● Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team.
● Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
● Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers at Tekkon along with
coding up solutions by self.
● Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- A friendly, competitive, and creative working environment with foreign managers.
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates).
- 5 working days in a week (9 am – 5:30 pm).
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities.
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy).
- Working with the latest technologies.
- Lunch provided in the office.
- Paid leave, sick leave.
- Refreshment, recreational, team building activities.
Send us your resume along with a well-written cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com