- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Capable of building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Experience in building scalable backend web services in NodeJs.
- Solid understanding of database both relational (MySQL, Postgres) and non-relational (Mongo).
- Basic concepts of modern scalable applications like serverless, microservices
- Experience with any of these techs – GraphQL, React-native, AWS (EC2, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Cloudwatch) would be an added advantage
- Good understanding of version control (e.g GIT) and concepts like branching, merging and cherry-picking
- Strong expertise with writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Min. 2 years of experience working as a JS developer
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Familiar working in the Agile environment
- Excellent learning and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal, written communication skills, and expressive personality
- Ability to present in video conferences and coordinate with foreign managers
- Creative and self-managed
- Proficient in the English language
- A friendly, competitive, and creative working environment with foreign managers.
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates).
- Timely international visit based on client’s demand
- 5 working days in a week (9 am – 5:30 pm).
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities.
- Access to the paid learning materials and certifications
- Working with the latest technologies.
- Lunch provided in the office.
- Paid leave, sick leave.
- Refreshment, recreational, team building activities.
Please apply at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org