Founded in 2018, Tekkon Technologies serves clients from various domains across the globe and provides its world-class professionals in meeting the client’s requirements as a part of their team. With its wide list of 40+ skilled manpower, Tekkon provides the right personnel to engage in the client’s job that could be a Solution Architecture, Application Development, Deployment Automation, and AI/ML solutions. Its headquarters is in Kathmandu, Nepal with a sister company in Perth, Australia. Despite being still in its early stage, Tekkon has already managed to satisfy several international clients and is aiming to thrive globally, solve real-world problems and create a top-notch IT workforce.
Human Resources (HR) Manager
We are looking to hire a visionary HR Manager to oversee our company’s human resources processes, and to ensure smooth overall management of HR functions of the company. The HR manager is responsible for performing Human Resource (HR) related activities and working closely with the management on key initiatives that drive employee satisfaction, operational excellence, and business performance.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Driving the company’s HR capabilities to achieve company goals.
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies, and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of Human Capital.
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
- Conducting employee performance reviews in a prudent manner.
- Organize and lead a variety of HR functions within the organization. Participating and representing the company in management-related events outside the organization maintaining good public relations.
HR Manager Requirements:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree required. MBA or similar degree preferred.
- More than 3 years of experience managing a complex enterprise’s human resources, operations, and strategies preferably service companies.
- Strong negotiation, coordination, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
- Proficient in English communications.
- Proficient in google apps, primarily docs, and sheets.
- Hybrid work culture (Work from home and Office).
- Friendly, competitive, and creative working environment.
- Exposure to working in award-winning international tech initiatives guided by foreign managers.
- Competitive salary.
- 5 working days in a week (9 am – 5:30 pm).
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities.
- Access to the paid learning materials (Udemy, Coursera).
- Paid leave, Sick leave.
- PF, CIT, Perks & Incentives.
- Refreshment, Recreational, team-building activities.
How to Apply?
Interested professionals fulfilling the criteria mentioned above are highly encouraged to send a cover letter with their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com