We are looking for a motivated Python Developer to join our engineering team. Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logics and work well in a team. Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our client’s business needs.
- Solid understanding of core Python language with expertise of Django, Flask and popular Python frameworks.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Implementation of security and data protection solutions.
- Work collaboratively with the design team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Professional experience with the AWS ecosystem or similar cloud based provider developing scalable websites/services is a major plus.
- Working experience as a Python Developer for at least 2 years and more.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Should be able to present in video conferences with foreign clients.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Strong problem-solving attitude with an eye for details.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- A friendly, competitive and creative working environment with foreign managers.
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates).
- 5 working days in a week (9 am – 5:30 pm).
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities.
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy).
- Working with the latest technologies.
- Lunch provided in the office.
- Paid leave, sick leave.
- Refreshment, recreational, team building activities.
Note: To apply, send your resume at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org