Tekkon Technologies is currently looking for Full Stack Software Engineers with Angular front-end experience and C# .Net back-end experience. You will be working in a modern office and alongside highly skilled developers with a wealth of domain knowledge. We are keen to have a confident professional who operates with a sense of realism, humility, humor and adds significant value to the team.
- You have at least 2+ years of experience working with the latest version of Angular.
- REST APIs and WebSockets are second nature to you.
- Extensive experience building applications using C# code.
- Understanding of best practices for building applications with peak performance and reliability.
- Experience using .NET framework in latest versions, and object oriented programming.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C# and C# libraries.
- Deep knowledge of agile software development process and tools like Git.
- Solid understanding of testing, continuous integration and deployment practices with a drive to keep code tested and maintainable.
- Concept of modern scalable applications like serverless, microservices.
- Experience with GraphQL and AWS skills (EC2, Lambda, Elastic beanstalk, S3, Cloudwatch) would be an added advantage.
- Working understanding of database both relational (MySQL, Postgres) and non-relational (Mongo).
- Proven work experience in software development. .
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Should be able to present in video conferences.
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for details.
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment with foreign managers.
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates).
- 5 working days in a week (9 am – 5:30 pm).
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities.
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy).
- Working with the latest technologies.
- Lunch provided in the office.
- Paid leave, sick leave.
- Refreshment, recreational, team building activities.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com