We are urgently looking for a full-stack developer experienced with PHP and Vue.js framework.
- Proficient knowledge of Vue.js framework with minimum 1-year experience building applications in VueJs.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks.
- Intermediate command over the Laravel framework is a plus.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Fluency in both verbal and written in the English language, comfortable to communicate with international clients.
- Must be a self-starter, a team player, and enjoy working in a team with other passionate professionals.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Should be able to present in video conferences with foreign teams.
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail.
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week(9 am – 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Hybrid work culture ( from home and office both)
- PF, CIT, Paid leave, sick leave
- Refreshment, recreational, team building activities.
Looks interesting? How to apply?
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above are highly encouraged to send a cover letter with their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com