• Meeting with the team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
• Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
• Identifying web-based user interactions.
• Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
• Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
• Realtime communication using socket.io
• Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
• Documenting application changes and developing updates.
• Previous 2 plus years experience working as a Frontend Developer.
• Experience with socket.io
• Experience with Redux.
• Experience with Redux Saga and Styled Components, HTML5 Canvas is a plus.
• Experience with user interface design.
• Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- A friendly, competitive, and creative working environment with foreign managers.
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates).
- 5 working days in a week (9 am – 5:30 pm).
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities.
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy).
- Working with the latest technologies.
- Lunch provided in the office.
- Paid leave, sick leave.
- Refreshment, recreational, team building activities.
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above are highly encouraged to send a cover letter with their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com