We are looking for talented and motivated Frontend Engineer to join our team who can hit the ground running, take our product to the next level as we scale up. As an Angular developer, your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance and better experience.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Proven experience working in new versions of Angular. We use Angular 8.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Creating custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts is a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Should be able to present in video conferences.
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- A friendly, competitive and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week(9 am – 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Lunch provided in the office
- Paid leave, sick leave
- Refreshment, recreational, team building activities.
Send us your resume along with well written cover letter at: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org