We are looking for an experienced Flutter developer or a mobile expert who can ramp up on Flutter. As a cross-platform mobile Developer, you should demonstrate proficiency in mobile app development with knowledge of and a desire to build cross-platform apps that will be deployed on both the App Store and Google Play stores from a single code base.
- Design, code, and release cross-platform mobile applications using Google Flutter.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the client’s standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Experience building a mobile app using Flutter SDK.
- Knowledge of iOS and Android back-end services/APIs.
- Knowledge of Apple iOS design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Experience in publishing apps on the App Store and/or Google Play Store.
- Experience in the mobile development life cycle.
- Working experience with JSON and data via REST.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- We should be able to present in video conferences among foreign managers.
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail.
- 1-2 apps on the Play Store or App Store (built-in Flutter is even better).
- Understanding of the Bloc or Provider pattern.
- Experience with IntelliJ, Android Studio, or VSCode preferred.
- GIT and Azure/TFS experience for pull requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- A friendly, competitive, and creative working environment with foreign managers.
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates).
- 5 working days in a week(9 am – 5:30 pm).
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities.
- Access to the paid learning materials (Udemy).
- Working with the latest technologies.
- Lunch provided in the office.
- Paid leave, sick leave.
- Refreshment, recreational, team building activities.
Send us your resume along with well-written cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org