We are looking for an experienced Flutter Developer who will join our talented software team that works on an interesting application. Your duties will include managing Flutter (Android, iOS) application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
You should have good experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications and be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with developers, engineers, and web designers.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code
- Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Assist in the preparation and production of releases of software components
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvement
- 3+ years of experience working with mobile development and more than 1 year in Flutter Development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Have experience with Flutter for both iOS and Android.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, GraphQL APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools.
- Flux, Redux, and Rxjs is Preferred
- Know how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Experience with version control such as Git and SVN.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Should be able to present in video conferences among foreign managers.
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Friendly, competitive, and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week(9 am – 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Hybrid work culture ( from home and office both)
- PF, CIT, Paid leave, sick leave
- Refreshment, recreational, team building activities.
Looks interesting? How to apply?
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above are highly encouraged to send a cover letter with their updated resume at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org