- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS/Microsoft Azure/Google Cloud Platform / VPS
- Strong Knowledge of Linux Environment
- Identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Familiarity with Git/Bitbucket Technologies
- Familiarity with operations of python, Node.js, angular, react & PHP applications.
- Strong knowledge of scripting with Bash & Python(Preferred)
- Experience with standing up a continuous delivery pipeline using tools like Jenkins, GitLab, CircleCI and Docker.
- Serverless Framework and services like | Lambda | API Gateway | Cognito.
- CI/CD Pipeline, CodeBuild & CodeCommit
- Working knowledge on administering & deploying databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, MSSQL,DynamoDB & AWS Aurora.
- Experience in administering web & application servers like Apache, Nginx, Tomcat.
- Experience in automated Periodic Data backup & restoration.
- Experience in IT infrastructure support (systems, Linux servers, and firewall essentials).
- DNS | Nameservers | Domain Setup — Management
- Email Hosting Management
- Collaborate with team members to develop effective strategies and planning.
- Document each and every script and project procedure.
- Understand the existing project automation scripts and pipeline.
- Involve in mentoring and guiding other members.
- Friendly, competitive, and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week(9 am – 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (Udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Lunch provided in the office
- Paid leave, sick leave
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities.
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above are highly encouraged to send a cover letter with their updated resume at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org