We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for deploying and maintaining our software, creating systems software, and analyzing data to improve existing systems. The other responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet our customers’ needs. You will need to work with developers and engineers to ensure that software development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS/Microsoft Azure/Google Cloud Platform / VPS
- Strong Knowledge of the Linux Environment
- Identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Familiarity with Git/Bitbucket Technologies
- Familiarity with operations of python, Node.js, angular, react & PHP applications.
- Strong knowledge of scripting with Bash & Python(Preferred)
- Experience with standing up a continuous delivery pipeline using tools like Jenkins, GitLab, CircleCI and Docker.
- Serverless Framework and services like | Lambda | API Gateway | Cognito.
- CI/CD Pipeline, CodeBuild & CodeCommit
- Working knowledge on administering & deploying databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, MSSQL,DynamoDB & AWS Aurora.
- Experience in administering web & application servers like Apache, Nginx, and Tomcat.
- Experience in automated Periodic Data backup & restoration.
- Experience in IT infrastructure support (systems, Linux servers, and firewall essentials).
- DNS | Nameservers | Domain Setup — Management
- Email Hosting Management
- 3 to 4 years of experience in a relevant field
- Collaborate with team members to develop effective strategies and planning.
- Document every script and project procedure.
- Understand the existing project automation scripts and pipeline.
- Involvement in mentoring and guiding other members.
- Friendly, competitive, and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week (9 am – 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (Udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Lunch is provided in the office
- Paid leave, sick leave
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities.
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above are highly encouraged to send a cover letter with their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com