- Build and maintain data pipelines and data assets in ElasticSearch.
- Provide searching services with a high data quality control standard.
- Design and create optimized API endpoints in Python.
- At least 2 years of solid web development experience
- Experience with database design and maintenance
- Prior experience in data science and AI/ML will be an added advantage.
- Experience in working with Data Visualization tools like D3.js, Apache Superset is a major advantage.
- Professional experience with the AWS ecosystem or similar cloud-based provider developing scalable websites/services.
- Fluency in both verbal and written in the English language, comfortable to communicate with international clients
- Must be a self-starter, a team player, and enjoy working in a team with other passionate professionals
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Should be able to present in video conferences with foreign nationals.
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Friendly, competitive, and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week (9 am – 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Paid leave, sick leave
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities
Please send us whatever you have to show off your skills, links to the project you have built, links to your Github or StackOverflow contributions, a resume, portfolios, functional specs, blogs at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com