Founded in 2018, Tekkon Technologies serves clients from various domains across the globe and provides its world-class professionals in meeting the client’s requirements as a part of their team. With its wide list of 45+ skilled manpower, Tekkon provides the right personnel to engage in the client’s job that could be a Solution Architecture, Application Development, Deployment Automation, and AI/ML solutions. Its headquarters is in Kathmandu, Nepal with a sister company in Perth, Australia. Despite being still in its early stage, Tekkon has already managed to satisfy several international clients and is aiming to thrive globally, solve real-world problems and create a top-notch IT workforce.
We are looking to hire a visionary COO to oversee our company’s operational processes, and to ensure smooth overall management of every function of the company. The COO will assist in compiling the company’s budget, expansion of the company by assessing possible options and strategies and employ strategies to safeguard assets and stock by doing the maximum utilization of resources. You will compile financial reports, and control financial policies and procedures. You will team up with management to implement business strategies.
To ensure success, you should have a clear understanding of our company’s core values and culture. Top candidates will be exemplary leaders, have great business insight with a sound understanding of business strategies.
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) is a senior executive tasked with overseeing the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of a business. The COO typically works in collaboration with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and non-executive directors.
- Developing, coordinating and managing overall processes of the company.
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to achieve company goals.
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision
- Spearheading strategies to steer the company’s future in a positive direction.
- Controlling company costs, and introducing tactical initiatives to address theft and other losses by managing relationships with various stakeholders.
- Monitoring invoices, money handling procedures, accounting, and bank processes.
- Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports.
- Overseeing marketing initiatives and implementing better business practices.
- Delegating responsibilities to ensure staff members grow as capable participants.
- Employing various initiatives to coach employees to optimize their capabilities.
- Completing performance reviews in a prudent manner.
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies, and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
- Working together with key
- Participants to compile the budget.
- MBA/CA/ACCA/CFA or Master’s in Economics or similar subject.
- More than six years of experience managing a complex enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations and strategies preferably service companies.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise.
- Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully.
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
- Highly professional with interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in managing multiple branches.
How to Apply?
Interested professionals fulfilling the criteria mentioned above are highly encouraged to send a cover letter with their updated resume at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org