We are looking for an experienced AWS Engineer responsible for making our apps more scalable and reliable. As an AWS Engineer, you will perform various development activities for DevOps practices, including continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous monitoring. You will lead, influence, and collaborate with engineering teams and stakeholders to build out the process and technical capabilities that will facilitate software to be faster with more secure delivery of business value.
- Be responsible for the planning, implementation, and growth of the AWS cloud infrastructure
- Build, release, and manage the configuration of all production systems
- Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies
- Work alongside architecture and engineering teams to design and implement any scalable software services
- Ensure necessary system security by using best in class cloud security solutions
- Stay current with new technology options and vendor products, evaluating which ones would be a good fit for the company
- Implement continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines when necessary
- Recommend process and architecture improvements
- Troubleshoot the system and solve problems across all platform and application domains
- Oversee pre-production acceptance testing to ensure the high quality of a company’s services and products
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Strong Knowledge of Linux Environment
- Identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Familiarity with Git/Bitbucket Technologies
- Familiarity with operations of Python, Node.js, Angular, React & PHP applications.
- Strong knowledge of scripting with Bash & Python(Preferred)
- Experience with standing up a continuous delivery pipeline using tools like Jenkins, GitLab, CircleCI, and Docker
- Serverless Framework and services like | Lambda | API Gateway | Cognito
- CI/CD Pipeline, CodeBuild & CodeCommit
- Working knowledge on administering & deploying databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, MSSQL, DynamoDB & AWS Aurora
- Experience in administering web & application servers like Apache, Nginx, Tomcat
- Experience in automated Periodic Data backup & restoration.
- Experience in IT infrastructure support (systems, Linux servers, and firewall essentials)
- DNS | Nameservers | Domain Setup — Management
- Email Hosting Management
- Fluency in both verbal and written in the English language, comfortable to communicate with international clients
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and enjoy working in a team with other passionate professionals
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Should be able to present in video conferences with foreign nationals.
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- A friendly, competitive and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week(9 am – 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Lunch provided in the office
- Paid leave, sick leave
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities.
Please apply at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org