This position is responsible for planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Agile Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Define and document project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Determine and assess the need for additional project staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during the project cycle.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and/or work experience.
- 2+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project Server and Microsoft Project.
- Competent and proficient understanding of business solutions, such as Document Management, CRMs, Business Web Technology, etc.
- Acknowledgment to subjects like Business Studies, Business Administration, Management and Information Technology will be advantageous.
- Experience working with senior decision-makers.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills.
- Proven analytical background.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Friendly, competitive, and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week(9 am – 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (Udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Lunch provided in the office
- Paid leave, sick leave
- Refreshment, recreational, team building activities.
Send us your resume along with a well-written cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com